RE CHAPTER 1 TEASER

10:10 4 Comments

RE CHAPTER 1

NEET TO PASS THROUGH IT(TEASER)
............
.
............
                   Inside the courtyard, under a big tree, a youth is wearing a sweat shirt, watching a "World of dragons" in his laptop, the sound of lazily taping keyboard keys and mouse clicks can be heard......

                   Suddenly, a female voice is heard: "Xiao Yi, rice is ready come to eat."

                  "OK, Meng Ru, coming!" A slight decadent figure in the courtyard raised his head and said with a bit excitement.

                  "Yeah!It was worthwhile forme to play for past several months, the game "999 BATTLE-ON", the people completing 100 levels at once are rewarded custom clearance, hidden egg rewards,and many things i don't know , so looking forward to it........." Xiao Yi thought to himself.
..............
..............

"SUPPORT ME BY WRITING SOME COMMENTS AND SHARING MY WEBPAGE'S LINK I'LL DO MORE CHAPTERS THEN!"

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

4 comments:

  1. bro you have just started and most people don't know. The best way to publicize is either post regular update on reddit novel translation or join a big translation site like Wuxia world or gravity Tales. In either way you should get plenty of response. I, my self just found out about you from a comment on Gravity tales. But among so many comments it is not easy notice it. Thus plzz do either any of the idea I suggested. Now of to read your novel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, I will spread news about this novel but in this way it is not possible to attract many readers. Many thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bro you are not dedicated enough :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I M ALSO SAD BRO NOT TOO HAPPY. I HAD A DENGUE RECENTLY SO I COULDN'T DO IT AND ALSO I HAVE EXAMS COMING FOR FINAL YEAR AND SOME ENTRANCE EXAMS FOR COLLEGE ADMISSIONS SO I REALLY CAN'T DO IT FOR NOW BUT I WILL START RELEASING REGULARLY AFTER LAST WEEK OF APRIL.. AND THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME TO MAKE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS NOVEL......

      Delete